Saturday, September 27, 2008

Habibi Lounge

It is currently 1:34 AM, Friday night. With my window closed, I can both hear and smell the downstairs Habibi Lounge.

I have called the 9th Precinct and I urge you all to do the same: (212) 477-7811

Not only is the noise uncontrollable, but they are smoking & drinking on the street, which is ILLEGAL.

They disrespect not only every single tenant in this building but also our neighbors.

PLEASE CALL THE 9TH PRECINCT! DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS.

(212) 477-7811


EDITED TO ADD:

IT IS NOW 2:28AM. After calling Habibi directly and telling them to lower the music or I would notifiy the police department, they verbally assaulted me, and then proceeded to call me back and threaten me. Pretty ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Punjabi is also a big violator in terms of peaceful enjoyment of our rentals. All of these problems should be addressed in a single case against the landlord. I have been very busy but now have some time to help organize such an action if we all agree to do it together.

    ReplyDelete